When a person tends to see lights flashing and have tested negative for any optical problems, chances are that you are seeing Angel Lights. They tend to resemble a light impression and sometimes they can also, seem to sparkle.
What do the Colours Mean?
So, encountering Colours;
• Beige: Azrael, the archangel who helps us heal from grief
• Blue (aqua): Raguel, who helps with relationships
• Blue (dark): Zadkiel, the archangel who helps us improve our memory and mental functioning
• Blue (pale, almost white): Haniel, who helps women with their feminine health, and assists with clairvoyance
• Green (bright emerald): Raphael, the healing archangel
• Green (pale): Chamuel, the archangel who helps us find whatever we’re looking for
• Green with dark pink: Metatron, who helps children retain their spiritual gifts and self-esteem
• Pink (bright fuchsia): Jophiel, who helps us beautify our thoughts and life
• Pink (pale): Ariel, who helps with animals, nature, and manifestation
• Purple (bright, almost cobalt blue): Michael, who gives us courage and protection
• Rainbow: Raziel, who heals spiritual and psychic blocks and teaches us esoteric secrets
• Turquoise: Sandalphon, the musical archangel
• Violet (reddish purple): Jeremiel, who helps us heal our emotions
• Yellow (dark): Gabriel, who helps messengers and parents
• Yellow (pale): Uriel, the archangel of wisdom
Virtue, Doreen (2011-01-15). The Angel Therapy Handbook (pp. 141-142). Hay House. Kindle Edition.