Disclosure: We are a professional site that receives commission from the companies whose Services we advertise and only when you have committed to buy is when we receive a commission. Click here for details.
Year of the Pig
Pig is the twelfth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031, 2043…
Pig is not thought to be a smart animal in China. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no calculation to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, it has been regarded as wealth.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Hai
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Shui (Water)
Yin Yang: Yin
Years of the Pig
Lucky Signs for Pig:
Lucky Numbers: 2, 5, 8
Lucky Colors: yellow, grey, brown, gold
Lucky Flowers: hydrangea, pitcher plant, marguerite
Lucky Directions: southeast, northeast
Things Should be Avoided:
- Unlucky Numbers: 1, 3, 9
- Unlucky Colors: red, blue, green
- Unlucky Directions: east, west
Personality of the Pig
People with this zodiac sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people’s mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationship. However, sometimes they would behave lazy and lack actions. In addition, pure hearts would let them be cheated easily in daily life.
Warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, gentle
Naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered
Love Compatibility of the Pig
- Perfect Matches: Tiger, Rabbit, Sheep
These combinations always have high possibility to obtain a sweet and everlasting marriage. When meeting difficulties, they can face them together. More patience and enough encouragement are keys to solve problems. They have common goals and similar values, which add more fun in daily life.
- Avoid: Snake, Monkey
Totally different personalities may lead to conflicts. They always have completely contrary opinions about one thing, and cannot reach an agreement because of their stubbornness. If getting married, one would always think about his/her own advantages and feelings, which would hurt the other.
Fortune in 2016
Pig’s Personality by Western Astrology Signs
Pig’ Personality by Blood Types
- Blood Type O: They are brave and full of enthusiasm. Most of them are independent. They believe that all success should be achieved by own efforts.
- Blood Type A: Their gentle and optimistic characteristics can always influence people around. They are reliable, and always try their best to help friends who are in trouble.
- Blood Type B: In most cases, they are honest to everyone, which gives enough sense of security to their partners.
- Blood Type AB: They have high responsibility towards career, with enviable intelligence and outstanding abilities. They are born leaders that can make full use of everyone’s advantages.