Disclosure: We are a professional site that receives commission from the companies whose Services we advertise and only when you have committed to buy is when we receive a commission. Click here for details.
Year of the Rabbit
Rabbit is the fourth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Rabbit include 1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023…
For Chinese people, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope for a long time. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang’e in Chinese legend had a rabbit as her pet, which stimulated the thought that only this creature was amiable enough to match her noble beauty. People in Rabbit sign are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Mao
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Mu (Wood)
Yin Yang: Yin
Years of the Rabbit
Lucky Signs for Rabbit:
Lucky Numbers: 3, 4, 9
Lucky Colors: red, blue, pink, purple
Lucky Flowers: snapdragon, plantain lily, nerve plant
Lucky Directions: east, southeast, south
Things Should be Avoided:
- Unlucky Numbers: 1, 7, 8
- Unlucky Colors: dark brown, dark yellow, white
- Unlucky Direction: northwest
Personality of the Rabbit
People with Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. They are homebody and hospitable, and like house fitting-up. They can work with speed and efficiency, do not insist and get angry easily. But they also like hesitating, which makes them lose many chances.
Gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful
Amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative
Love Compatibility of the Rabbit
- Best Matches: Sheep, Monkey, Dog, Pig
They are romantic in love and adventurous in life. They know how to make compromises to make their relationship lasting and fresh. Living together, they can become more tolerant and considerate, and life will be sweet and happy.
- Bad Matches: Snake, Rooster
Their relationship cannot be everlasting, for they will suffer from a series of disagreement and conflicts. They both feel suppressed in marriage life.
Fortune in 2016
Rabbit’s Personality by Western Astrology Signs
Rabbit’s Personality by Blood Types
- Blood Type O: They are decisive, brave and warm-hearted. Helping others will make them feel happy.
- Blood Type A: Tender and elegant, they are considerate listeners. They have sharp insight in others’ inner thought, so they can always find a good way to communicate with others.
- Blood Type B: Their humor makes them associate with more friends. Acute instinct makes them grasp every possible chance to make a fortune.
- Blood Type AB: They are emotional and sentimental, enjoying acting alone. They have a special taste and talent in art, which make them looks different.